<HONEA EXPRESS: My 15 Minutes of Fame on an Hour Show

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, March 23, 2008

My 15 Minutes of Fame on an Hour Show

Thanks to Karl from Secondhand Tryptophan for giving me a whole hour to run amok and go Chatty Cathy on his ass. I think that Karl actually did a pretty good job of salvaging the show despite my being hopped up on DayQuil, espresso, and Peeps.

A kind nod to the lovely Hilly for calling in and also to the equally lovely Dan who had all of the ladies in the chatroom swooning. I would like to thank Dan for waiting a full 5 minutes before ripping on my facial disfigurement. The restraint must have been killing him.

All in all, the show was a success. If you're going to be on the internet for an hour why not check it out. Rated PG-13 for random and unnecessary language.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,