<HONEA EXPRESS: Narcissistic Much?

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Narcissistic Much?

Me, me, me. Yes, numero uno and all that.

Okay, I'm not the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night (not really). I suppose that reference is only good for those of us in the U.S., and by good I mean you get it but don't find it amusing in any way.

But I digress, back to me. You may recall that I had a short story featured in Urban Molecule. Today they released an interview with me. Don't let the fact that it is in the section called 'Think Tank' throw you. I'm obviously not thinking in any of my answers, yet I do appear somewhat tanked. Actually, I come across as a pompous ass, to which I say: Success!

I remind myself of that guy in college that wore turtlenecks to the coffee shop. Wait, I am that guy. See:

Okay, here's the interview and the story. Get some culture, people.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,