<HONEA EXPRESS: Video Will Kill Me
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Video Will Kill Me

That's right, tomorrow I'm going to be a radio star. Nice knowing you.

Karl at Secondhand Tryptophan has a radio show and for reasons that aren't clear he has asked me to be his guest tomorrow (2 p.m. PT). Yes, it's Easter Sunday, but luckily I'm a heathen and after the egg hunt my day is actually wide open. I hope yours is.

Click over to Karl's site, listen to the show, call in, join the chatroom. Be a part of the magic.

Labels: , , ,