<HONEA EXPRESS: Austin City Limits Line-Up: Needed 1 Couch

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, April 14, 2008

Austin City Limits Line-Up: Needed 1 Couch

Holy crap, I just received the line-up to the 2008 Austin City Limits festival and it's awesome. If anyone in Austin was planning to invite me for a visit, September is the time. I will also require childcare.

Check it out:

Foo Fighters, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, Beck, Manu Chao, John Fogerty, David Byrne, The Raconteurs, The Mars Volta, Gnarls Barkley, Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band, N.E.R.D., Tegan and Sara, Iron & Wine, G. Love & Special Sauce, Neko Case, Band of Horses, The Swell Season, Silversun Pickups, Gogol Bordello, Gillian Welch, The Black Keys, Against Me!, Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings, Hot Chip, Vampire Weekend, Slightly Stoopid, Duffy, Erykah Badu, Robert Earl Keen, Patty Griffin, Eli Young Band, Kevin Fowler, Flyleaf, Roky Erickson, What Made Milwaukee Famous, Black Joe Lewis & the Honey Bears, and White Denim.

Granted, I don't know all of the performers, but those I do know I really like.

I swear I won't drink all the beer.


Go visit Karl. It's for a good cause and NSFW.

Labels: , , , ,