<HONEA EXPRESS: Graduation Day

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, May 26, 2008

Graduation Day

I made this little video for family that wanted to see Atticus' promotion ceremony. It was on Friday. The video is crappy, and you can't see him (or hear him). He's wearing a blue on blue sweater and has really blond hair if that helps.

Something else I noticed is that I have more photos of Zane at Atticus' preschool then of Atticus. I guess every time that I was there I had Zane in tow and he stayed within photo range.

So here it is, family (and anyone else bored enough to watch):


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,