<HONEA EXPRESS: In Which I Keep a Promise
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, May 09, 2008

In Which I Keep a Promise

I'm not here today. What else is new. Oh, speaking of new, I'm thinking about overhauling the blog. I'm starting to come out of my blogging funk and thought a change of scenery might do me well. Maybe I'll make it a contest. If you have any ideas leave them in the comments. The winner gets used and possibly spooned.

So, the promise? I told Dave that I would guest post on Rattling the Kettle today. It is utter crap without any sort of cohesive thought or anything resembling a point (my post, not his blog). You know, the usual. I did have some fun with his tags though. I wonder if he'll be retained at the airport.

I'm thinking about adding some penis drawings. Super bad ones. Check back often.

Labels: , , , , , , ,