<HONEA EXPRESS: My Kids Love Their Ladies Barenaked
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Kids Love Their Ladies Barenaked



Funny that it doesn't seem strange for my kids to listen to a band called Barenaked Ladies. Should it? It's not like they're called Buttnaked Ladies or Live Nude Girls on Stage. Although I accidentally went to see Live Nude Girls on Stage once thinking it was the Barenaked Ladies. I love BNL, but they never danced on my lap. LNGOS definitely have a better connection with their fans.

Barenaked Ladies new album Snack Time is for children, but it is an enjoyable listen even when the kids aren't in the car.

I love when bands are able to pull that off. They Might be Giants, Jack Johnson, Harry Connick, Jr., they all have albums for kids or provide soundtracks to kid movies that don't talk down to children. They provide good, catchy music that kids love and parents actually enjoy. Kudos.

I'm Whit and I like potato skins with melted blue cheese. And Live Nude Girls on Stage.

Here is Atticus' favorite song:



Is that a crap joke at the end?

Labels: , , , , , ,