<HONEA EXPRESS: Nocturnal State

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nocturnal State

I find that the later I stay up the more likely I am to wake up early. Not by choice mind you, sort of a Murphy's law sort of thing- if Murphy wore a diaper and climbed in my bed every morning shortly after sunrise.

I don't understand the need to wake up early. Sure, I love the cooler temperatures and the birds crapping chirping. The thing is, I can eat breakfast anytime, and I drink coffee all day long, so what's so special about first light?

I like to have a full day. Is that supposed to be logic? I do have a full day, it just starts and ends hours after the early risers.

I like to start my day early. Why? Disappointment will still be there at noon.

Early bird gets the worm. What the hell am I supposed to do with a worm?

I'm a night person. I always have been. I have no designs on being one of those old guys that gets up at 4am for no damn reason. I'd rather go to bed at 4am for no damn reason.

What's my point? It's late and and I don't need one. How's that grab you?

No, I'm not drunk.

Labels: , , , , ,