<HONEA EXPRESS: Making People Regret Me and Ignored Memes
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Making People Regret Me and Ignored Memes

Despite my best efforts people still ask me to guest post. Perhaps they want their readers to appreciate them more. I can see that.

Irregardless, wait, I'm not even sure how to use that in a sentence.

Today I'm over at Attack of the Redneck Mommy talking about a pivotal moment in my life. It's something I mentioned here before, but in far less detail. Besides, I talked about it nearly two years ago and I'm obviously still scarred (nothing to do with Redneck Mommy's nudity). I felt it was time to get it off my chest... and arms, and face, but mostly out of my mouth.

Also, it's not too late to see me stink it up at these fine blogs:

A Family Runs Through It

SecondHand Tryptophan
All That Comes With It
Rattling the Kettle (nudity)
Snackie's World
Childs Play x2


I think that is all of them. If I wrote one for you and it isn't on here that is because it was so embarrassingly crappy that I've blocked it from my mind. Don't worry, you have company. Also, I have one more guest post lined up soon, assuming I get off my ass. You've been warned.

Man, speaking of me writing crap, how long is this post?

Let me salvage it by adding a meme that Mitch McDad tagged me with a couple of weeks ago and has since been sitting open on my desktop, The Shy Game:

Basically, it is a game in which we network the blogiverse. I'm supposed to list and link 5 blogs I know well, and then five that I don't. Mitch did it the right way, but I'm going to mix it up a bit (i.e., the wrong way).

The blogs listed and linked above, those are the five (or seven as the case may be) blogs that fulfill the first requirement, and for the latter I'll list a handful of people that have commented here recently that were new to me. How 's that? Deal with it.

Here they are, in random order:

Writer Dad
From Nat's Brain
the Goat and Tater
slicksumbich
Magneto Bold Too

Check everyone out, tell them their future guest poster sent you!

Labels: , , , , ,