<HONEA EXPRESS: Per Stefania's Request

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Per Stefania's Request

As I mentioned previously, some kind folks were nice enough to give me some topic suggestions. I'm going to do them all now because the wife and kids are out of town and I have no life. It's very, very sad to be honest. I do have a cold Moose Drool at my side though, and The Kooks on the iTunes, so I'll make the most of it.

Stefania P. Butler CityMama @whithonea can you blog about that ocho cinco nonsense?

Yes, Stefania, I can.
Once upon a time there was a wide receiver named Chad Johnson. He was a fucking idiot. The end.

Labels: , , ,