<HONEA EXPRESS: The Gimp is Bill
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Gimp is Bill

I feel naked. My life is now an open book. Thanks, Matthew (xoxoxo).

Last night I was on Karl's radio show, and despite the fact that I broke it I think it went pretty well. Of course we couldn't compete with the new TV shows and only a group of hardcore TiVo owners made the original airing. Luckily(?) for you the show is available as a podcast at SecondHand Tryptophan and on iTunes. Basically, it's a chat over beer between myself and Karl with the occasional aside through the 4th wall (that's showbiz talk). It was a good time.

Today is Bill's day. Bill's blog is The Frowning of a Lifetime and it is good stuff. Hey kids, he draws the cartoons. Bill plays bass in a punk band and writes sports tickers for a living. He spends Sundays on my couch eating pizza and drinking beer.

Please welcome Bill!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,