<HONEA EXPRESS: Stream of SciFi Consciousness
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Friday, September 19, 2008

Stream of SciFi Consciousness

Let's hear it for DutchBitch and her prayers to The DBG (don't worry I answer all prayers in order received)!

Today we are graced with the presence of SciFi Dad who has two (2) blogs, Tales From The Dad Side and Reviews From The Dad Side (which seems like a great way to get free stuff, I need to look into that). He also writes at Babies Online.

He and his wife are expecting baby number two next month.

Please welcome SciFi Dad!

I saw Whit's stream of consciousness post last month and thought to myself, Dude, I have to try that sometime. Since I haven't yet, I figured I'd try it here.



OK. Microwave timer has started, and I've got five whole minutes. Five minutes where I'm not going to write about Whit in Richard Simmon shorts getting raped by bad drunks (sorry about that... I guess I messed up on the whole "not about you getting raped" thing). Damnit.

Soo... what do I know about Whit? Admittedly, not a whole lot since I just started reading him like a month ago (yeah, I know, what rock have I been hiding under?) but I know from Karl that he writes for Famecrawler, so he does the celebrity gossip scene. What do I know about celeb gossip? Sweet fuck all. Except for Britney Spears' vagina. How much did that scar most guys, eh? Seeing that, like that for the first time? Scary shit.

So now what? How about me? I'm scared shitless. My wife is having a baby in less than three weeks. I'm not so scared about the baby (he can shit and piss all he wants) more about the c-section. Surgery is scary shit, man, and on your wife, while you're present (and nearly passed out the last time it happened) is even worse.

One minute. Damn, this is a LOT harder than I thought (probably because I do the whole thing in raw html and try to be cute and put shit in parentheses and italics instead of just typing full force). Oh well, maybe someone will think this is genius and click through to my blog.

Crap. I'm guest posting. I'm supposed to write about rummaging through his closet... time.

Labels: , , , ,