<HONEA EXPRESS: This is a Call to All My Past Resignations
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, September 14, 2008

This is a Call to All My Past Resignations

Visiting is pretty. Visiting is good.

Perhaps you've noticed that I haven't been around much lately. It's not you, it's me. I need some time, some space. There's a lot in going on in my head, and my heart, that thing on my sleeve, is tired.

I am therefore putting out an open call for guest bloggers. I already have a few suckers volunteers, but I'd be very grateful for a few more. The topic is of your choice. In fact, those in the queue range from discussions of religion, politics, teen pregnancy, and music, to very graphic sexual acts involving my wife. Also, tea bagging.

I'm going to run them over the next couple of weeks while I try to catch up on work and stuff around the house.

If you're interested leave a comment, email, IM or Twitter. I'd love to have you. Don't make me regret it.

Labels: , , ,