<HONEA EXPRESS: The Dadhood of the Traveling Boobs

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Dadhood of the Traveling Boobs

Good people of Earth (you know who you are), I have news!

I am no longer writing for Parentricity. This is due to their ending the area in which I wrote, The Parent Rap starring Lindsay Lohan and Lindsay Lohan, and not anything personal. I swear. It's still a cool site for parents to meet and greet and do what they do. It's just a little less cool for my being gone. It happens.

Please don't worry about me or my kids or the food on/around the table. In a moment of cat-like grace I've landed on my feet. I am now the lead editor at Up Take in the area of Family Vacations. We've just launched (in beta) and everyone is working around the clock (well, the writers are, I'm an editor- I drink coffee and nod). It's a fresh, new site and we have big plans for it. Use it for your travel needs!


Blogging superstar Sweetney has released the official list of her Top Ten Dad Blogs of All Time (I added the 'All Time' for emphasis) and guess who got his little blog mentioned? Yes, it is me and this here Honea (sounds like 'pony') Express, which proves that Sweetney isn't above irony and/or pity and/or bribes.

Also mentioned on the list is DadCentric where I have a new post up today, and not just any post, but THE BEST POST of ALL TIME. Too much?

The post is actually an interview with international (Canadian) blogger and CNN highlight reel, Redneck Mommy. It's an intense conversation in which she answers more questions than Sarah Palin and the answer is always "boobs." Stop what you're doing and go read it. You'll be better for it.

But enough about me, how are you?

Labels: , , , , , , ,