<HONEA EXPRESS: My Date with a Playmate
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Date with a Playmate

I was supposed to go to a little party today hosted by one Jenny McCarthy. It was kid-friendly. I understand there was a ball crawl.


Zane was leaking snot. I didn't feel very well. Have I mentioned that I have more pimples on my face than the 7th grade? Yes, the entire 7th grade. I don't know if it's a reaction to something or a result of stress. I'm always in contact with something and it's often stressful. Needless to say, I had to cancel on Jenny McCarthy and that is not something I ever thought I'd hear myself say.

It's just as well, things might have become awkward afterward and that's not fair to anybody.

Updated: This is the party I was supposed to go to. I would have felt bad not bringing the kids. If it makes you feel better I apparently stood up Tori Spelling, too.

Labels: , , , , ,