<HONEA EXPRESS: Bye-Bye, Miss Lego Troublemaker(s)
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bye-Bye, Miss Lego Troublemaker(s)

This video has no purpose or reason. It just is. It's like life that way. Funny word, "life," it means forever and that's a mighty long time. And to be clear, when I say "life" I'm not talking about the TV show that my wife likes but I think is kind of eh. Also not talking about the cereal, which, if we're honest, only Mikey likes, nor the board game which is much more bored than game if you ask me. No, I'm talking about life. So get busy living or get busy dying.

This video isn't about any of that shit. It just is.


video

Labels: , , , ,