<HONEA EXPRESS: No Tricks, Just Treats
honeaexpress

It finally happened. Honea Express has moved to greener pastures, or possibly just out to pasture -- you make the call.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whithonea.com/
Please pardon the dust and update your feed readers accordingly. Thank you - Whit

Monday, November 02, 2009

No Tricks, Just Treats

I would be remiss if I didn't share our Halloween memories with you. And I do not care to be remiss. No, not at all.





The last one was a neighbor that had Muppet music blaring from his home. There was another neighbor, an attractive young mom, whose costume could best be described as SpongeBoob NoPants, but I was so appalled that I forgot to take a picture and then when I went back and banged on her door at 3am the cops said I had to go home. The nerve of some people.

And now for a few favorites from Halloweens past:






Here's hoping that you and yours had a good time and that your teeth don't rot out. Also, Merry Christmas. Apparently.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,